Design a unique learning experience with ICONS.
In addition to the off-the-shelf simulations we offer via our education catalog, ICONS can develop customized simulations for educational programs that have unique learning objectives in mind.
Our custom services
With over 30 years of experience designing and delivering educational role-play simulations, the ICONS Project provides a range of products and services tailored to meet your needs. ICONS' simulation development team will take the time to understand your program's simulation goals and identify the best approach to your project. Available services for custom projects include:
- Simulation Design Consultation
- Full Development of a New Custom Simulation
- Customization of Existing Simulations
- Online Simulation Hosting within ICONSnet
- Simulation Facilitation
ICONS' educational custom simulation clients include:
- Afghanistan & Pakistan Fellows Program, National Defense University, Industrial College of the Armed Forces
- Contemporary World History Project (CWHP), part of the California International Studies Project based at the University of the Pacific
- International Negotiation Project / International Negotiation Modules Project (INP/INMP), based at Whittier College
- GlobalEd Project, based at the University of Connecticut
- Global Communities Living Learning Program, University of Maryland
- National Consortium for the Study of Terrorism and Responses to Terrorism (START), University of Maryland
- Youth Leadership Program with Central Europe, Meridian International Center
- Persian and Arabic Language Flagship Programs, University of Maryland
- Western Washington University
Let's discuss your needs
For more information on how ICONS can meet your custom simulation needs or to request a cost estimate, contact us at (301) 405-4172 or email@example.com.