Instructors ... Getting started with ICONS is easy! Just follow the steps below:
- Browse our simulation catalog to find a ready-to-use simulation that fits your course's needs. (Interested in a custom simulation?)
- Register online to use the ICONS simulation with your course. See pricing for information on payment options.
- Access the simulation and Faculty Area with the instructor access information emailed to you when ICONS staff create your online simulation. The Faculty Area of the ICONS website contains a variety of instructional resources relevant to your simulation.
- Distribute important simulation access instructions to your students. You will receive email instructions for how students can create individual passwords to enter the simulation.
- Simulate! Now you're ready to jump into your password-protected simulation and begin the active learning exercise. Remember to plan for all three simulation phases: preparation, negotiation, and debrief. If you have any questions, ICONS staff are happy to provide assistance.