Do you wonder how other instructors have integrated ICONS simulations into their courses or programs? The "Simulation Stories" section of the website contains various accounts from instructors about the ways in which they use ICONS simulations.
Whether you are brand new to ICONS or a long-time participant, this is a great place to pick up new ideas for instruction!
- Story #1: International System
- Story #2: International System
- Story #3: International Relations of Southeast Asia
- Story #4: U.S. Senate
- Story #5: Globalization and Nigerian Oil
- Story #6: Borders, Environment, and Trade in the Americas
- Story #7: Crisis in North Korea
Do you have a story to share about how you incorporated an ICONS simulation into your instruction? ICONS would like to post it in this special section of our website. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (301) 405-4172 to participate.